Better Rehabilitation Treatment – Call (909) 251-7234 Immediately!
Drug Recovery Center Fontana, CA Call 909 251-7234 to Get Help Immediately! For many people, the pain and despair of substance dependency makes them feel confined. They don’t think they can bear any more pain while in such hell. While unimaginable to addicts, substance addiction is beatable. Drug Abuse Rehab Fontana has the staff and know-how to help drug abusers break vicious cycle of drugs. It has been medically proven that drug and alcohol addiction is a serious disease. Substance addiction must be addressed with the exact same scrutiny as illnesses like diabetes. The skilled professionals at all our rehab facilities specialize in treatments for drug and alcohol addiction. The center makes sure that clients receive the best possible care available. End drug dependency and call Drug Addiction Rehabilitation as soon as possible!
What’s Drug Abuse?
Typically, many people start testing drugs recreationally, and then lose control. They discover that they need more drugs, more often. The more substance misuse occurs, the harder it becomes to function normally without the drug: extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms spring up after the high wears off. Drug Recovery Center Fontana, CA treats substance dependency, which is often both physical and psychological dependence: they develop because of legal and illegal drug abuse.
- Physical dependency happens after continual drug abuse has manipulated the way nerve cells signal pleasure. Drug use is the only way the brain receives pleasure-giving neuron signals.
- Psychological dependency oftentimes takes longer to establish. This happens as the addict experiences mental stress and nervousness from the thought of not having drugs to feel euphoric or normal again.
For a drug rehab plan to be complete and effective, both physical and psychological drug dependency will have to be tackled. To help end their addiction, substance abusers need a highly-trained, caring staff of rehab therapists who have the dedication and patience to work with recovering addicts, like the folks at California Addiction Treatment Centers. Our treatment programs work because they offer:
- group and individual counseling
- healthy teambuilding activities
- access to the 12-step network
- post-rehab support
- wonderful and reasonably priced accommodations
The center is more than ready to customize the drug addiction recovery process for all sorts of substance dependency, by screening the addict’s private circumstances. Much like other treatment facilities, these centers also use a lot of evidence-based and motivational strategies. There are reasonably priced rehab options to satisfy the various needs of all our clients.
In drug rehab, or substance abuse rehabilitation, addicts:
- withdraws from their drug of choice
- examine their excuses for using
- participates in various sorts of therapy and behavioral changes that help them acknowledge their issues
- learn how to avoid relapses and fight temptation
At Detox Facilities Treatment, there is a team of highly-trained addiction recovery experts responsible for the various parts of recovery, such as:
- lifestyle skills coaching
- orientation into self-help and support groups
- medical care
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- treatment of psychological problems and emotional issues
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care and supervision
How Better Rehabilitation Treatment Addresses Substance Abuse Disorder
Our residential rehab facility combines the best parts of inpatient treatment (24/7 supervision and a full medical team) with outpatient treatment (drilling ‘real world drug situations’ and off site support group networks). While living in affordable and comfortable residential accommodations, clients engage in:
- group and one-on-one counseling
- daily support group meetings
- behavioral modeling treatment
- daily trips to the gym
- recreational activities
- various teambuilding activities
For more details concerning rehabilitation programs, the effects of drug use, or general substance abuse information, please call Rehab Intervention Services’ recovery specialists at 909-251-7234!