Need Treatment – Call (909) 415-4650 to Find Help Now!
Our treatment center helps troubled people to stop the dangerous cycles of substance abuse and afford them the second chance at fixing their lives permanently. Drug dependency causes bodily, financial, emotional, and professional suffering. Our staff helps people stop their vicious struggles by allowing them room to reach their addiction-free goals. Clients may or may not require drug detox packages upon arriving, though every patient has access to:
- customized addiction treatment strategies
- group and individual therapy
- wholesome exercise regimens and group activities
- beautiful and plush living accommodations
- 24-hour support and supervision
For over a decade, we have been helping men and women in the Fontana, CA area overcome addiction to drugs and alcohol. We have experienced and empathetic addiction recovery experts standing by at 909 251-7234
Certified Drug Rehab Programs
There are lots of traditional and new-age strategies for dealing with substance dependency, but addiction researchers, psychiatrists, and doctors usually agree on certain principles relating to effective drug and/or alcohol abuse therapy. Importantly, no rehabilitation method will work the same for two completely different patients. Even for the exact same drug problem, treatment plans will differ based primarily on the idiosyncrasies of the client. This means taking into account any legal, medical, psychological, work, or social problems. Meeting the drug rehabilitation needs of every patient requires accurate examination and supervision of their physical and psychological statuses. Frequent readjusting and correcting of their treatment plans will guarantee the most expedient results. Often, healthcare professionals design treatment procedures by mixing:
- group and/or individual advising
- medical services
- family counseling
- parenting coaching
- vocational training
- behavioral coping therapies
What Types of Rehabilitation Are Available?
Depending on the individual’s requirements, various levels of drug rehabilitation are presented. The type of rehabilitation differs from an individual who was a few years of sobriety, but recently relapsed, to a person that has been continuously using for quite some time.
- When treatment takes place in a hospital or medical clinic, it is called inpatient treatment. It usually offers drug detox and rehabilitation services in one location. As inpatient treatment is less common, these facilities are more focused on medically supervised detoxification now. Our treatment facility offers detox services.
- Outpatient treatment is offered at neighborhood health centers, medical clinics, counselor’s offices, or in residential treatment facilities with outpatient services. A client at an outpatient facility usually lives at home and buses to get drug treatment at a certified rehabilitation facility.
- The residential treatment combines features from inpatient and outpatient treatment, which is what our patients go from comfortable, residential housing to addiction treatment and daily support meetings. In this method, when clients finally leave rehab treatment, they’ve relearned the right way to behave in society, and are able to face the everyday pressures and temptations of the outside world.
We Can Help
Substance dependency is tricky and makes addicts believe they just have one choice: drug addiction. If you or someone you love is in the Fontana area and are in need of residential treatment Call our treatment center professionals at 909-251-7234 to start the road to recovery today!